- In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, here’s how to solve the May Day Maze.
- It is recommended that you visit Tom Nook first thing in the morning and have a conversation with him.
- He will bring up their conversation at the airport as they were on their way to the May Day Maze.
If the player talks to Orville, all of their belongings will be relocated to a different island when the conversation is over.
Break the three rocks.
- Do some digging around the tree and the shrub
- Follow the path that leads to the right side of the maze
- Follow the path that leads to the left side of the maze
- Take Some of the Fruit.
- Turn around and make your way back to the right side of the maze
- Travel to the north and gather several pieces of wood
- Craft a Ladder.
- Get the Axe That’s Been Used
What is the May Day maze in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
How to find your way out of Rover’s May Day Maze in 2021 and get all of the prizes. The May Day event in Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a one-of-a-kind excursion to a different island, and the one and only Tom Nook is in charge of coordinating the journey.
How do I solve the May Day maze?
- The first step in your mission to solve the May Day maze is to pick up the shovel and use it to dig up the bush to your left.
- Once you’ve accomplished this, you’ll be able to get the fruit that was hidden behind the bush.
- This fruit will also serve as your island’s native fruit when you get it.
After you’ve finished eating the fruit, use the shovel to bring the neighboring tree back to your inventory.
How do you finish the maze in Minecraft?
- Investigate your surroundings and proceed in the following manner to complete the maze without getting lost: Take take the shovel in your hands.
- Then, cut down the White Azalea shrub that is located to your right so that you can get the fruit.
- Consume the fruit and then excavate the Hardwood tree.
Get a hold of the two pieces of standard wood.After that, take a right.To get the two fruits that are lying on the ground, you need to jump over the hole.